Using Your Personal Information
Wild Crypto B.V. collects and securely stores information about you for legitimate business purposes and in accordance with Curaçao's Personal Data Protection Act 2013 or the relevant national legislation on data protection.
We will not pass this information to any third party unless required to do so by law, other than to those providing a service on our behalf in connection with our business. We may contact you occasionally about new products or promotions. Please email [email protected] if you do not want such information.
Any information you do give us will be retained by Wild Crypto B.V. for as long as you use the products provided on the website.
Information that you may submit through any communications system that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to six months.
Personal information submitted via this website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on relevant parts of the website.
We may need to use some or all your personal information from time to time to give you the best possible service and experience when you are using our website. We may use your information:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information or products that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To let you know about changes to our service and to send you news of new products, services, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by Wild Crypto;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our web users – but this information will not be used to you identify you;
- To maintain internal records.
- Where you submit personal information for publication, we will only publish and use that information with your permission.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Third Party Websites and Services
If the website contains links to other websites we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of Your Personal Information
Wild Crypto takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, or alteration. We will store all the personal information you give us on our secure servers.
Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. Make sure you keep your username and password and user details confidential.
We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
You can instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.